OS2008 on N800: probable bugs

After a bit more testing I found out:

- when selecting a wifi connection the list refreshes and moves
all the time: in a street in Paris with about 50 signals it's nearly
impossible to select something down the list, refresh sends cursor
back to beginning of list every second or so ("Searching" never goes
away).

- I'm not able to activate the virtual finger keyboard using
my finger: internet search, web browser, application manager (forms),
xterm input areas when thumb pressed seem to always show the virtual
stylet keyboard. Only notes seems to detect properly a finger touch
within its (larger) input area and opens the finger keyboard.

- I've had three times after selecting "lock touch screen in keys" where
after pressing power and seeing "now press HOME" the HOME button was
inactive and I had to remove the battery or shutdown through remote ssh.
This is with unmodified systemui.xml.

I'll open bugzilla if I'm not alone in seeing this.

Sincerely,

Laurent