No subject

adopters who are tolerant of rough edges and are willing to report
them. If you want something rock solid and officially supported by the
Nokia help line, I think you have to wait until the 15th of Dec or so.

Having said that, other than the fact that not all the extra apps are
available for it yet, OS2008 has been working quite well for me.

/Mike