Using 'bora' repos on tabletOS2006?

Hello @ all,

I am quite new to the internet tablets, and since i only had the money to afford a 770 device, which annoyingly is not suported for (non-hacker) use of tabletOS2007, i would like to know if or how it is possible to install packets from the 'bora' repositories onto my device. Background is that i would like to use software like 'winzig', which requires python - but i haven't found python in the 'mistral' repos. There are also some other programs, i'm interested in (like evince as a replacement for the crappy built-in pdf-reader), but which seem not to appear being in any 'misral' repos. When i tried adding the 'bora-extras free non-free' repo into my sources.list, it only produced a bunch of error-messages when 'apt-get update'ing...

Can you please help me, or is what i want principally impossible, until there will hopefully a tabletOS-2007 be released for 770 devices?

Thanks & greetings,

Norm at n