Outgoing mail problem

> I can't seem to use my outgoing mail server from my n800.
> It seems that the mail client append @<outgoing.mail.host> to my user
> name which my outgoing mail host doesn't like at all.
> Is there any way to fix this?  Is the mail client part of the
> opensource code base or is it sealed up Nokia IP?

You could talk to smtp server first, to see if it works correctly.
Then check all hostname values. I asume you set your mail address
to something acceptable for smtp server. If you add parts of your
box name, smtp server won't take it as real.
To try traffic to smtp server, make mail with headers included and
put it through some smtp bouncer. For 770/800 I suggest smtppush.py.
Also, if you get returned mail, check all error messages to trouble-
shoot this issue.

                                    Zoran