N810 on a N800?

On Thursday 15 November 2007 09:55:09 am maemo at mwright.endjunk.com
wrote:
> Hmm ? I think I would rather wait until the ?official? release!

I understand your position,  But I'm in a fix pickle myself.  I've got
some serious problems with my current install.  So do I update, with
some loss of function, re-install with the knowledge that as soon as
tomorrow, I'll be doing it again, or wait it out.

I don't care when but it really would be nice to be able to plan.

James