Virtual Palm OS on your Nokia N-Series

Hi,

ext Tim wrote:
> Here are a couple of my thoughts on Garnet VM:
>
> http://sense-datum.org/tim/archive/2007/11/13/My_gripe(s)_about_the_new_Garn/tim_samoff__weblog

Especially if you have N810 i.e. keyboard, it would be pretty awkward
if the Palm screen would be rotated 90 degrees from it.

I think better would be to have the stylus writing area to be whole
screen i.e. you write over the whole screen. That would allow the
application area to be much larger, the emulator controls could
then be on the side, a bit similar to Bomberman...

(As to running programs directly with the emulator from Hildon menu,
I do that with the Atari ST emulator[1].)

	- Eero

[1] http://mbnet.fi/tammat/hatari/