770's spontaneous boot

> From: Neil MacLeod <gmane at nmacleod.com>
> Probably a "hidden" alarm... see the following thread on ITT:
>
> From: "DrFredC.com" <drfredc at drfredc.com>
> Sounds like you've got an alarm going off, which turns the unit on.

Thank you for help!
Indeed, retutime gives, with -a flag, the time. I did repeat
this binary with no flags and it shows now "alarm off". Hope
this solved the issue. Cannot wait next day to check.
After learning that repositories are broken from my domain,
I pressed once update button in manager, mistakenly. Nothing
updates, but it could be the culprit. Btw, I expected flags
S, R or r to clear the alarm. Am I correct to fulfil it with
vanilla retutime?
Now I know why I like freebsd as my all-around system. No
hidden things to shorten my life.
Best regards

                            Zoran