max sd card

James Knott wrote:
> Peter Flynn wrote:
>
>> When it says "maximum 2Gb" does that mean each card, or in total?
>>

> Each card.  I currently have two 2 GB cards in my N800.

   While I can't speak for the n810, I've got a 4G SDHC internal and 2G SDHC external in my n800 with no troubles.  I swapped the cards once so they work either way.

   FYI, in case anyone hasn't recently shopped, SDHC cards are running around $10/G.  Ultra and micros are between $15-20/G.  I'm an microcard fan, since they fit inside a full sized card for use in all sorts of things, but can also be used in space sensitive devices like MP3 players.

--

Always, Dr Fred C
drfredc at drfredc.com