Aw: Re: Steve's Ranty Review #1: N800 ogg support

"ext Frederic Crozat" <fred at crozat.net> writes:

> Le mardi 30 octobre 2007 ? 10:58 +0100, Tu-zrz a ?crit :
>>
>> Would it make sense to add a table with different AP to document which
>> AP works with setting xyz unter itos 200x and which will not?
>
> I don't have any objection :)

I started to combine a list of problematic APs some time ago, but gave
up because it was just too much work for one person. The bugs depend
on model, software version, hardware version and what not so the list
is going to be huge.

But I think that a community effort might work, because everyone can
contribute and it's not burden of one individual.

--
Kalle Valo