Porting to Chinook: Hildon API changes

We are currently porting GPE to chinook.  I am fairly confident I have
resolved the issues with changed libraries but there seem to be some HIldon
API changes and I am not a Hildon programmer.  We would appreciate any
pointers to documentation or other suggestions for making these changes.  I
haven't found much useful information on these changes using Google.

There are three specific issues in GPE applications...

1) This must be the easiest: the code currently turns off capitalisation in a
hildon input window using:

g_object_set (G_OBJECT (w), HILDON_AUTOCAP, FALSE, NULL);

Is there an equivalent of this in Chinook?

2) hildon-app and hildon-appview seem to have gone away.  Any guide to porting
that code to use hildon-program and hildon-window?

3) hildon-home-plugin seems to have disappeared.  I presume this mechanism has
changed.  Any guide to how to port that code?

By the way, if you have access to a device running chinook and would be
interested in helping test the GPE port, let me know.

Graham