N800 headphone

Peter Flynn wrote:
> Looks like the guy on Ebay who sold me the N800 left out the headphone
> and can't find it. Duuh.
>
> I can't locate a replacement (perhaps unsurprisingly) and the Nokia
> dealers here (Ireland) seem to be phone-only people and haven't come
> across the N800.
>
> Does anyone know of a place to buy a replacement? The Nokia web site is
> all Flash about phones and doesn't seem to deal with spares.
>
> ///Peter

It's more or less standard - just a headphone jack if you want only
headphones, otherwise a 4-contact "standard" headset jack if you want
the microphone too.  It's nothing IT-specific or even Nokia-specific.

Ryan

--
Ryan Pavlik
AbiWord Win32 Platform Maintainer, Art Lead: www.abisource.com

"Optimism is the father that leads to achievement."
 -- Helen Keller

"The folder structure in a modern Linux distribution such as Ubuntu
was largely inspired by the original UNIX foundations that were
created by men with large beards and sensible jumpers."
 -- Jono Bacon, The Ubuntu Guide