charger for the n800

Peter Flynn wrote:
> Jonathan Jesse wrote:
>
>> Quick question, I'm off traveling and have left the charger at home.
>> Someone at the same confrence has a n770 and I am wondering if the
>> charger is compatible?
>>

> Jonathan Greene wrote:
>  > should be cool ...  the thin plug fits most newer nokias now
>
> Does this mean any Nokia charger with the thin plug will do?

presumably.
> Can you buy N800 US chargers separately? This would avoid me having to
> bring a plug-adaptor to the US (UK-style 3-square-pin mains plugs, which
> are heavy and bulky, have a habit of dragging plug-adaptors out of US
> wall sockets).

Yep - I picked up a spare AC-4U (Nokia model number) online to have a
charger to leave plugged in and one to bring with.  Same as what it came
with, and the online listing said it was compatible with about a billion
devices :D

Ryan

--
Ryan Pavlik
AbiWord Win32 Platform Maintainer, Art Lead: www.abisource.com

"Optimism is the father that leads to achievement."
 -- Helen Keller

"The folder structure in a modern Linux distribution such as Ubuntu
was largely inspired by the original UNIX foundations that were
created by men with large beards and sensible jumpers."
 -- Jono Bacon, The Ubuntu Guide