charger for the n800

My results are different. My BoxWave cable for my 8525 actually is
usable with my Motorola S9/820 bt headphones and my Holux "lipstick" gps.

I bought 2 usb battery packs...APC and JavoEdge. The APC is ONLY
chargeable via regular usb cable whereas the JavoEdge battery (same ah I
think) recharges with either sync/charge cable or just charge cable.

The JavoEdge also has an "eyelet" at top so you could (hang on...I know
this is uber-geeky) attach it to lanyard around your neck and use your
phone/camera/etc. while recharging.

I like this versatility a lot....and my wife really likes the new setup
(passing wife test is always a good thing) as there is less crap
everywhere and it actually looks kinda sorta elegant.

My phone has like 4 radios on it (gps, ir, wifi, cellular, bt) and
sometimes you never can be sure if your battery is going to last. It's
good to know that with a minimal amount of stuff I can never again have
to worry about running out of juice at critical moments (miss the camera
shot, etc.).

cheers,

mike