need a community board?

On Mon, 2007-10-29 at 17:53 +0300, ext Berhan SOYLU wrote:
> I think we need a community message board.

There will be a web interface similar to a message board to operate with
maemo-users and maemo-developers.

People preferring email will be able to continue using email. People
preferring web based threads will be able to use them as well. Same
content delivered at the same time, same possibility to post and reply.

We have an experimental version running internally, it still needs more
testing and bugfixing. There are other maemo.org priorities that go
first, I'm hoping to reflect all this in the maemo roadmap... today?

--
Quim Gil - http://maemo.org