N800 USB and radio

All of your answers can be found by reading the N800 manual, which is
located on the N800.

In short:
a) yes, there is a real FM tuner.  You need to have earphones plugged
in to receive a signal.  You can choose to use the speakers to listen
to it, but you still need them plugged in.

b) it's under the arm of the stand on the right side.

Have fun! You should also search:

http://www.internettablettalk.com

thoroughly before asking "newbie" questions.  It's good practice.
Still - never hesitate to ask!

cheers