kphone on N800

In OS2008, you can just add a SIP account just as you would Jabber or
GTalk.  This will work on the N800 and the N810 and even support
bluetooth headset profile for maximum VOIPing!  It looks as this also
supports the built-in presence features as well, but I've only just
scratched the surface on my N810 in this regard.