Unable to view https sites

On Fri, Oct 26, 2007 at 10:22:01AM +0300, Kalle Valo wrote:
> > I know this was mentioned a couple weeks ago. IIRC, the solution was
> > to restart the device and not visit garage.maemo. In my situation,

> First check that date and time are correct. Then tell us what kind of

This was it!  The time was correct, but the date was about 2 months off somehow.  I'd just never noticed.  Changed the date and it immediately started working, thanks!

[Quim Gil wrote:  "Interesting 'solution'" in a previous response]

At least I think that's what someone said in a previous post.  It did not solve my problem.  Perhaps they had the same date issue but in their case, restarting fixed it.  I don't know.

thanks for all the help!