Moving filesystem to card?

Mike Mellor wrote:
> Can I reduce the size of the boot partition?  I would like to have more
> than 500M available for files.

Sure, 256MB should be just about adequate as the boot partition.

Also see the following thread on ITT for scripted OS cloning instructions (the same instructions as Frantisek linked to above, but scripted so you don't really need to understand what's going on if you don't want to!)

http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8631