N810 . Email Client / RSS Client

> Is the Email client still p*ss poor when it comes to IMAP folders?  Or
> have they actually fixed that?
> And how is the RSS Reader?  I see from the various videos online they
> have added some nice eye candy (scrolling and jump to site etc) but has
> anyone used it in anger?

Whatever personal wishes are, mutt handles mail on my 770 perfectly.
No reason to be different on future 810. I manage pop servers on
ports 110 and 995 with poppy, socat and getmail. Never tried on this
gadget, but mutt is able to connect to imap inbox. It also could
use more than one configuration script, for various types of mail
box. On os2006 I cannot use openssl to talk to the server; 800/810
seems to be more happy with that.
RSS reader of my choice is rawdog. Not so fast as on i386/amd64, but
keeps the same environment for me, not to see any difference.

                                   Zoran