N800 simple soft case mod

DrFredC.com wrote:

> Ideally it might have some sort of modest chunk of protective shell in the case middle to protect the screen from damage or at least to stop it from being turned on by a misc bumping of the case.

That's not very different from what the proporta case is.

It's soft leather, sort of clips around the edges of the N800, and has a
flap that folds up from the bottom of the device (and can act as a sort
of stand when you've got it folded behind the device).  The leather flap
that folds over the face of the device just happens to have a piece of
aluminum inside it.

http://www.proporta.com/F02/PPF02P05.php?t_id=3260&t_mode=des

Unfortunately, I'm not sure exactly how they're going to redesign it to
work with the N810.