N810 is here

Am Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2007 schrieb Collin R. Mulliner:

> OGG is only a nerd feature and also has other problems, so Nokia (and
> other companies) just don't care. Maybe somebody can make a plugin (also
> this won't utilize the DSP).

I don't agree with ogg = nerd feature. Linux as an open and free platform is
way beyond nerd-state. Ogg is also about openness and freedom. They share the
same philosophy.

The OS of our internet tablets is based upon Linux, isn't it? So why is there
no support for ogg?

By the way: every time a new stylish personal media player from china is shown
on engadget you will find more and more players with support for flac and ogg
vorbis. Hmm, something is changing?

Regards Krischan