Steve's Ranty Review #1: N800 ogg support

Sorry about the ticket stuff, and thanks for the ranty review :)

Scanner is ran on postinst with a special parameter (--install) to
either upgrade/wipe the song db or to update the theme cache. It
shouldn't be needing X11 in that state, (and doesn't for me) though I
didn't try it with dpkg/apt.

If Kagu was not installed before, the postinst process should be
pretty fast since it just tries to read the db version and wipes it if
it's old, requiring kagu to run scanner on its first run.

OTOH if Kagu _was_ installed before, and the db version didn't change
(ie. upgrading from 1.0.8 to 1.0.9 it didn't) it will utilize pygame
and rebuild your artist/album imagecache. Shouldn't take more than a
few secs provided you don't use the cover art functionality. I have to
admit if you have a lot of images it will take some time. I have 180
different cover images and just timed it, takes nearly 150 seconds
(uh) for me.

Kagu features and wishlist is discussed in ITT forums (there's a
thread for each release though a little disorganized category-wise) or
in #kagu, then developers create the tickets as they see fit. But the
effing warning sign idea is good.

Thanks for your time again.

--
Kemal