Problem with secure WLAN connection (about WPA-PEAP)

Hi friends,

I don't know why, but I cannot connect my 770 to my University WLAN. I
configure everything, and I've been able to connect with my laptop, and even
with my s60 3rd (also nokia) N80...

But still I cannot connect with my 770.

Configuration details via Network Manager:

Name: UPVNET2G
WLAN: yes

SSID: UPVNET2G
Type: Infraestructura
Method: WPA with EAP

Type of EAP: PEAP

Certificate: none ************* And that maybe the problem, because I am not
able to select the Server Certificate which I have previously downloaded and
installed... :(
Method of EAP: MSCHAPv2

User name: ssssssss
Password: xxxxxxxx
Ask for password: yes

And that's all, but NO WAY ;-(

Maybe you know another way to configure this connection via xterm...

Anybody could help???

Thank you.

Sebas.

PD: There was a previous fatal experience without success (from Google):
*From: tobias kutning* tarantino77 at gmail.com
<maemo-users%40maemo.org?Subject=%5Bmaemo-users%5D%20WPA%20with%20PEAP%20MSCHAPv2%20-%20no%20certificate%20can%20be%20chosen&In-Reply-To=>
*Date: **Thu Nov 10 10:26:54 EET 2005*