N800 Advertised by Brightpoint in Wireless Week

All,

fyi. The October 1, 2007 issue of Wireless Week has a full page
advertisement by Brightpoint that includes the Nseries from Nokia and
highlights the N95 and the N800. What is interesting here is that
Brightpoint, for those who are not aware, is at the core of the
corporate "middleware" of mobile phone distribution in the U.S. Most of
the manufactures, Nokia included, deal with Brightpoint, who in turn,
deals with the mobile service providers. I don't know precisely what
share Brightpoint has in the market for handset U.S. distribution but I
know it is large. Here is the url to the www page that is mentioned in
the advert:'

    www.nseriesatbrightpoint.com

--

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks, LLC

* *

*Serving the SmartDigital^TM home, entrepreneurial enterprise, and
emerging network service provider markets*

<mailto:jholmblad at verizon.net>