Someone has tried Devicescape?

David,

it looks like this is an alternative to the IPass service which itself
started out in the days of dial-up service aggregation and which
allowed, for example,  international travelers (aka road warriors) to
connect to different dial-up IP networks that were part of the IPass
"federation". Ipass has itself evolved to now incorporate WIFI hotspot
aggregation as well.

Here is the url to the Ipass www site:

    http://www.ipass.com/

Ipass also requires a client to be installed on the mobile device. Ipass
has clients for Windows XP/Vista and for Windows Mobile but not for
Linux devices.

Ipass is widely used by corporate users that have the increasingly
common requirement for mobile access to their enterprise network. One
nice feature of Ipass is that the user has only one credential (e.g.
ID/PW) that can be used on any network that is part of the Ipass
"federation".

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks, LLC

* *

*Serving the SmartDigital^TM home, entrepreneurial enterprise, and
emerging network service provider markets*

* *