problem after re-flash

On Wednesday 03 October 2007 12:28:23 Luca Olivetti wrote:
> El Wed, 03 Oct 2007 10:00:31 -0700
>
> John Rudd <john at rudd.cc> escribi?:
> > I re-flashed my N800 last night, because it wouldn't boot (not sure
> > how/why that happened, it just did).  Today I was trying to install
> > various packages, including openssh.  But, when I try to install
> > openssh, it gets down to the last step and then says it can't find
> > the file.
> >
> > I looked in application manager's logs, and it says it's getting GPG
> > errors (typing, and not pasting, so please excuse errors here):
> >

> > W: GPG error: http://catalogue.tableteer.nokia.com bora Release: The
> > following signatures were invalid: BADSIG [some key stuff] Nokia
> > Internet Tablet Atomatic Signing Key <inegration at maemo.org>
> >
> > W: GPG error: http://maemo-hackers.org bora Release: The following
> > signatures were couldn't be verified because the public key is not
> > available: NO_PUBKEY [some key stuff]
> >

> > Anyone have thoughts/ideas/information about what's going on and how
> > to fix it?
>
> I could install ssh, but that is the last package I could install. I
> cannot install python (missing libfii4) or the microb engine. Since I'm
> not the only one, while others had no problems installing those
> packages, I suspect a problem with the repositories, and I hope it gets
> fixed soon.

On the libfli4 issue.  Seems that this package is missing from  the pkg gz so
dpkg/apt/application manager can't find it.

I ran wget on this url

http://repository.maemo.org/extras/pool/3.2/free/libf/libffi4/libffi4_4.1.0-1osso1_armel.deb

then did a dpkg -i libffi4_4.1.0-1osso1_armel.deb

from there I was able to install python etc without a problem.

Which brings up the question.  Where do I file this kind of bug?
James