problem after re-flash

> I looked in application manager's logs, and it says it's getting GPG
> errors (typing, and not pasting, so please excuse errors here):

(You can save the log to flash and then transfer that somehow to
email, but I'm sure you know that. :)

> W: GPG error: http://catalogue.tableteer.nokia.com bora Release: The
> following signatures were invalid: BADSIG [some key stuff] Nokia
> Internet Tablet Atomatic Signing Key <inegration at maemo.org>

This is not a fatal error.  Even if the signature could not be
verified, the AM will install packages from that repository.[1]

Also, openssh is not in the repositories that failed to be verified,
right?

[1] Yeah, I know, the AM shouldn't sweep failed signatures under the
rug like it does now.  I was kinda soft on that point because the
signatures on tableteer were failing all the time because of some
mirror network problems, but I guess problems that are not visible
don't get fixed, so the AM will comletely reject repositories whose
signature verification failed.