Paging Dr. Moebius

On 10/4/07, Steve Yelvington <steve at yelvington.com> wrote:
> Josh Smith wrote:
> > I just used apt-get in xterm:
> >
> > become root in xterm
> > apt-get install ssh
> >
> > say yes to any questions that you are asked
> I got a chuckle out of this, because the only way I've become root is to
> ssh to root at localhost! :-)
>
> Yeah, I know there's a package. Somewhere.

This is one of those frustrating packages on maemo downloads, that
does not show up when you search for it.  Here is the link:

http://eko.one.pl/maemo/dists/bora/user/binary-armel/becomeroot_0.1-2_armel.deb

There is a repository you can add if you would rather.

Good luck!

btw - nice use of the word mobius...