Canola never finds any media

Thanks for your insightful, measured response. Much more helpful,
IMHO, than screaming "JUNK!" at the very developers whose help we need
in fixing these troublesome issues.

I had the same problem installing Canola. I was able to overcome the
issue with the help of the internettablettalk.com forums. Once
installed, it's a great little app and a must-have along with Maemo
Mapper.

I just wanted to say thanks to the all the developers producing these
and other packages on the maemo platform. Please do try and let the
negative tone of some of the criticism we see here from time to time
slide off your backs.

thanks again
Dave