Latest Release of UKMP does not Install Correctly

Marius,

I used the version of UKMP that was available yesterday on the www page
whose url is

     http://maemo.org/downloads/product/ukmp/

using the "click to install" feature on that www page.

 I am using the latest released version of the Internet Tablet OS for
the N800.

I just went to the above www page and noticed that the version number
seems to have been modified from yesterday. It now reads 1.621. So I
went ahead and tried the "click to install" and this time it worked!

Interestingly, the message that came up while it was installing
specified that it was installing version 1.61 not 1.621. Furthermore
when I navigate to the "Installed Apps" section of the N800 Application
Manager and click on the mediacenter application to check the version
number, it tells me that I have version 1.61 installed, not 1.621.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks