Need an SSH client for the Nokia 800

hendrik at topoi.pooq.com wrote:
> What's more you often want the server and client on different machines,
> which may have different hardware and different operating systems.  So
> neither system will need both server and client.
>
> And standard security protocols insist that you only run the servers you
> need on the machines where you need them.
>
> -- hendrik

I quite agree, however I almost exclusively need the server component on the N800 - I very rarely ssh from the N800 to another machine, it's almost always the other way around. However installing the server appears to install the client, which is why I don't see much point in offering the client as a separate install (which may lead to confusion for novices) although I suppose the presence of client is valid for a small number of "power users" who categorically don't need the server.