External Keyboards

You're looking for a bt-legacy adapter for ps/2 (or usb) devices...as
far as I know they only do this (i.e. Motorola) for audio line out.

That's my problem with all bt keyboards...they're either chintzy little
folding things that always flex too much for lap use or they are HUGE
monstrosities like my MX5000...or they give you crap key layout.

If somebody put out a bt keyboard like the HappyHacking keyboard I'd be
in heaven.

All the 'good' small-sized wireless keyboards I've found were RF and not BT.

mike