maemo News needs your love

Can you please go to http://maemo.org/news/ , login with your
maemo/garage account and click on the hearts to mark as "favorite" your
preferred stories in the page? 5 minutes (if you have already an
account).

We need to accumulate some history and favs in order to start making the
algorithm work properly.

Any feedback is appreciated. Ideally the News section in maemo.org will
become an interesting place for you. We are gathering maemo - tablet
related news from the main sources and almost every day there should be
new & interesting stuff.

btw, if you have a blog with on-topic stuff and you want to be
aggregated in the planet, just let me know. Now with the fav system we
can be more flexible aggregating sources that post non-maemo stuff from
time to time since these entries won't get much visibility anyway.

--
Quim Gil - http://maemo.org