Bluetooth 2.0 keyboards

On Aug 13, 2007, at 1:31 AM, Thomas Armagost wrote:
> I'm worried that maybe Apple has crippled it in such a way that it
> won't work with the n800.  I hope not.

MacOS generally uses standard BT keyboards, not RFCOMM, so it's
unlikely that it will have problems.

I don't see any specs on Apple's web site. I wonder what the weight is.

> Sony is marketing the model VGPXTBTUE Stowaway keyboard, which costs
> more and has only four rows of gray keys instead of the Sierra's five
> rows of black keys.  I don't know if the Sony model works with an
> n800.
>
> I'm worried about the Sierra's future now that Sony is in the game.

The Sony one is just a re-badged ThinkOutside, now iGo, keyboard.
Same people that make the Sierra one. I have one; it's a very nice
keyboard, although it seems a bit fragile.

gopi.