one complaint about the Navicore-software

File a bug at https://bugs.maemo.org/

Ryan

Michel Brabants wrote:
> Hello,
>
> the navicore-software is very nice, except for one big complaint:
> 	* The keyboard that is accessible with the Navicore-software doesn't allow
> you to get to the special characters (German, Norwegian, ...). I live close
> to the German border and had a trip to Norway this year and I had to open
> another application, copy the character there and paste it into Navicore to
> be able to search for certain places ...
>
> I hope that this is helpfull and will get fixed!
>
> Thank you and greetings,
>
> Michel

Ryan Pavlik
AbiWord Win32 Platform Maintainer, Art Lead: www.abisource.com
AbiWord Community Outreach Project: www.cleardefinition.com/oss/abi/blog/

"Optimism is the father that leads to achievement."
 -- Helen Keller

"The folder structure in a modern Linux distribution such as Ubuntu
was largely inspired by the original UNIX foundations that were
created by men with large beards and sensible jumpers."
 -- Jono Bacon, The Ubuntu Guide