sync contacts

I have only done syncing with a desktop:
http://cleardefinition.com/page/Sync_Evolution_and_GPE_on_N800/
However, on the GPE link there, one of the GPE developers built OpenSync
and SyncML for 770/N800 so that he could sync to a Bluetooth phone.
Might be worth a look - also perhaps ask the GPE list (gpe.linuxtogo.org).

Ryan

zodman wrote:

Ryan Pavlik
AbiWord Win32 Platform Maintainer, Art Lead: www.abisource.com
AbiWord Community Outreach Project: www.cleardefinition.com/oss/abi/blog/

"Optimism is the father that leads to achievement."
 -- Helen Keller

"The folder structure in a modern Linux distribution such as Ubuntu
was largely inspired by the original UNIX foundations that were
created by men with large beards and sensible jumpers."
 -- Jono Bacon, The Ubuntu Guide