Remote control application on NOKIA-800 (venkatram mustoor)

> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 15:03:12 +0530
> From: "venkatram mustoor" <mustoor.venkatram at gmail.com>
> Subject: Remote control application on NOKIA-800
> To: maemo-users at maemo.org
>
> Hi All,
>
> Please respond me, can I implement remote control featuers on
> NOKIA-800 series mobile,
>
> In the below site I got information, that the remote features can be
> implemented on nokia series.
>
> www.chileforge.cl/docman/view.php/76/145/gbtcr.html
>
> help me if u get any info regarding the same.
>

> Regards,
> Praveen M v.

Hi!

I know of a way to control multimedia apps on a computer using linux. The
program ReMoot can control 18 of the most common multimedia apps including
RhythmBox and amarok over internet or the local network. (it can also be
mapped to your multimedia keyboard keys)
ReMoot:

If it is more of "total control" you're after why not try VNC?  With VNC you
will see your whole PC-screen (with scrollbars of course) on your N800. VNC
is in your repositories.

Check this thred:
http://vncviewer.garage.maemo.org/

Cheers! /joel