youtube doesn't work anymore

Note that the Mozilla backend is not yet considered Beta by Nokia's
standards. It is considered "In Developement" and there are some
annoying bugs still in it, for example text entry in GMail and other
pages, backspace linked to the back button even if you're in a text
field, etc... mostly I guess I experienced problems with text entry...

Google Docs loads, though, which is really neat.

I didn't use Youtube much before, but on IT OS 2007 v4.2007.26-8 and
the default Opera browser, I've noticed videos often fail to load
fully so I can only see half the video or so. This is a problem I also
experience on my linux desktop using Flash9. Is this what you're
speaking of when you say "youtube doesn't work"?

--Paul