upgrade n800 using a Mac?

For MacOSX you can use the command line flasher utility.

>From www.maemo.org click Developement, SDK Releases, Maemo 3.x Bora. That
will take you here:
http://maemo.org/development/sdks/maemo-3-x--bora-.html

Now in the highlites it says "You can use the same flasher utility..." Click
the word flasher. That will bring you to the download page where you can get
the flasher utility.

It seems a little convoluted, but it's the only way I know how to get to it
;)

--Paul