How is the N800 antenna implemented?

Does anybody know how the antenna in the N800 headphones is implemented?
Are they using the ground conductor as the antenna, are they using the two
headphone lines as a dipole antenna, or what?

There are 2 reasons I ask: first, I'd like to be able to do a calibrated
sensitivity check on the FM receiver, which means I need a proper RF
interface to inject the signal from my sig-gen on. Secondly, I work in
what can best be described as RF hell (as you might deduce by the fact
that I have ready access to a calibrated RF sig-gen), and I'd like to be
able to couple my external antenna drop into the N800.