No subject

Everyday I run Application Manager to see if there are any new updates.
Today there were - GPE calendar, contacts, and todo along with several of
their libraries.  I first updated the libraries then I updated todo -
updates were successful.  I then tried installing calendar and contacts.
Each failed due to conflict with libgpevtype0 (wasn't one of the lib files
that were updated).

Has anyone else had this problem? Nothing indicates that the old files need
to be removed and todo updated with no issues.  Is there somewhere I can go
to get an updated libgpevtype0 (v.2.7+maemo+svn20070728-1)? I checked
http://downloads.kernelconcepts.de/maemo3 without success.

Thanks,

Nick.