Fwd: Excape key Period

On Mon, Jul 23, 2007 at 09:54:18AM -0700, Drew Baker wrote:
> Now for second question. I notice the keyboard likes to send strings
> not the keystroke directly to alot of apps. Terminal server, vnc etc.
> hard to work with when using ncurses or trapping keystrokes and not
> just using text entry.  Other have solution for this?

Tap on the entered word in the lower-left corner of the virtual keyboard
to send it to the app.

On the other hand I'm somewhat confused, as with osso-xterm (the
advanced maemo-hackers version, not the original one) I can use ncurses
apps normally just by tapping things on the vkb.

Do you use handwriting recognition perhaps?  I don't use it, I prefer
the little virtual keyboard.

> is there a tab key?

Yes, the one on the top left, with the two arrows, directly above caps
lock.

Marius Gedminas
--
5. Is RetchMail standards-compliant?