N800 Case - Still not here

Hi,

I would like to see a case with integrated keyboard.
I've an very old casio pocket calculator which has
a plastic housing which holds additional keys in
the housing. You open it like a book.

So opening the N800 case to the bottom finding a
thin foil-keybord would help writing emails.

Another feature would be a wristband on the back
so I could fix it to the belt or on the bycicle.
The N800 is too big for the trouserpocket so
I need some convenient way to carry it. Look at
the wristband the Garmin Forerunner 201 comes with.
I use it to fix the device on the bicyle, too.

The original bag is *dangerous* I can hear 1000s of
N800s dropping to the floor all over the world ;-)).
I dropped it three times until I learned to take care.
It slips away like wet soap.

Stefan