mozilla browser

Dan,

thanks for the heads up! I have already fired it up on my N800 and I
immediately noticed one nice "feature" that the factory installed
browser from Nokia does not seem to have. When accessing the N800
browser via  VNC client (TightVNC) and x11vnc, the  mouse  movements
actually get mapped from the TightVNC image to the N800.

This work effort looks to me like a classic case of
"underpromise/overdeliver".  Congratulations to everyone who made this
possible!

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks