problems with themes and the new release.

On Mon, 2007-07-09 at 09:32 -0400, ext Dr. Nicholas Shaw wrote:
> From the various e-mail, it appears there are issues with this release
> - think I'll hold off updating...

For the themes, there are some changes from the previous version - If I
remember correctly, the only change is the new "tab toolbar" of the
media player. With the old Plankton the tabs just wont show it seems,
due to missing bitmaps and it probably falls back to the default toolbar
style. Other than that the theme should pretty much work.

I will try to do an updated Plankton release during GUADEC conference
next week, as unfortunately I am busy with other things right now.

(yes, also it would be a good idea to put it in the repository one of
these days of copious extra time.. :)

//Tuomas