recommended SD card for N800

* Piotr Zagorowski <piotr.zagorowski at gmail.com> [070709 13:00]:

> I have a question about SD card for N800. I'm going to buy 2GB and 4GB
> cards and I'm wondering what you can recommend.
> I found that under some circumstances there could be some issue with
> touch screen when using Kingstone SD, but I'm not sure is this solved
> in new firmware.

There are issues with 2007SE_4.2007.26-8 and my Kingston 2 GB SD-card.
About 400 MB are used, 16052 files in 14 directories.

A process called metalayer-crawler keeps using about 90% CPU for some
minutes after each reboot, although it has a niceness of 19.

I don't think this problem is limited to (or special to) Kingston cards.

Google finds some reports of performance issues regarding
metalayer-crawler, I didn't find the time to dig through them yet.

--
Bye, Andreas