Status of SyncEvolution and PIM applications

Hello

First of all, the n800 is primarily an internet tablet and no organizer. The
nokia people advise you to use google calendar or something similar. I
bought the n800  as a replacement for my  pocket pc and would not be happy
with google calendar.

I use gpe [1] with the packages from [2]. This works quite good. I sync with
Evo using opensync.

Pimlico [3] is an other PIM-suite which is especially optimized for the
n800. But it currently lacks an sync-tool...

There is a maemo SDK [4], to test and debug applications from your pc.
Unfortunately you can not download it without owning an n800, because you
have to provide a mac address of your n800.

regards

Sebi

[1] http://gpe.linuxtogo.org/
[2] http://www.cobb.uk.net/770/experimental.html