What can I use my N800 for?

Kahil,

thanks for sharing the info re Gizmo + Asterisk. Supporting Asterisk was
a smart move for the Gizmo team. For those interested to learn more here
is the url to the www page at the Gizmo project www site that discusses
Asterisk interoperability:

    http://gizmoproject.com/asterisk.html

Best Regards,

John Holmblad