Opera Handling

Hi,

I find surfing on N800 could be easier with some small
enhancements:

1. Scrolling in Opera would be much easier using the hardware
keys on the left. But using them Opera jumps from link to link.
In most pages this is useless as there are too many or to few
links.

I would prefer doing a simple scrolling with the hardwarekeys.
Down ist just down, ...

2. Clicking a link is sometimes hard without zooming a page.
It would be easier if Opera would have a larger range around
a link which activates the link.

3. Better Multitasking. On large pages I find myself waiting
until a page is loaded. Sometimes I see a link I want to
go further or I see this page isnt' what I want so I want
to go back. In this phase Opera isn't as responsive as I
want it to be. Just clicking the stopbutton it should stop
immediately without a single second doing anything else.

Stefan

--

----- GENIAS INTERNET -- www.genias.net ------
Stefan Englhardt         Email: ste at genias.net
Dr. Gesslerstr. 20       D-93051 Regensburg
Tel: +49 941 942798-0    Fax: +49 941 942798-9