Hardware wishlist?

The hardware related decisions are taken really on a different level and
considering many factors the average user and even developer is not
aware of.

Complaints or recommendation about hardware limitations, ideas about
brilliant use cases that could be performed with new hardware and so on
might have an influence, of course. At the end Nokia produces hardware
with capabilities desired by the customers. But at a maemo level we
better do not awake any expectation.

Having a brilliant competitor featuring the piece of hardware you would
like to have also helps  ;)  but Nokia probably knows and has an opinion
about this by the time someone reports/requests something to this list.